Tampa Limousine Service – Airport Car Service – Wedding Limo
Tampa is known as a major business hub for South Florida’s West coast.
Quite a few nationally known corporations and banks have regional headquarters in the area. The incentive for business travel for these companies fuels the market for hospitality and commutation.
Hotels and travel companies try to cater to those traveling for business because they tend to travel more often and have different needs than tourism.
The considerable size of the city requires it to have its own economic base, not just the business generated from outside sources. Industry leaders have developed the area in:
- Professional Sports
- National Defense
Thus, propagating its own economy and supporting a population of over 300,000 people.
TPA airport, Tampa’s travel nerve center, offers a few ground transportation business travel options for their patrons:
- Taxi services are available through Yellow Cab and United Cab with subside pick up at baggage claim.
- Cab fares for both companies are $2.50 plus $2.40 per mile and $18 airport fee.
- There are $28 flats rate options to downtown Tampa or the cruise terminals.
- On-Airport rental cars can be booked at the rental car center, which can be accessed by taking a train from the main terminal.
- Shared limousine and passenger vans are also at the rental car center and can be reserved ahead of time, or you can book on site.
- The airport shuttle fares start at $12 for the Tampa area or $25 to major hotels.
- The public bus stop is located at the rental car center.
- Uber and Lyft are also options for airport pick up, but prices may vary and they aren’t very reliable or consistent.
Tampa is a very broad, dense city. It can be easy to get lost, so make sure your GPS is up to date. Or, you could reserve a luxury chauffeur or limousine service for the same price range as the public transportation options.
They will be there when you need them and are more reliable than a GPS.
At times, business travel can be extremely stressful. Staying in an unfamiliar city away from family and friends can be uncomfortable, so you may want a hotel that feels homey.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa USF, Near Busch Gardens
3705 Spectrum Boulevard, Tampa, Florida 33612
Rooms starting at $120- $150 per night
This 4-star hotel includes:
- A Kitchenette
- Food services from their Mangroves Grill, in-room.
You can start the morning with a free cook to order breakfast, swim in the pool, or a quick workout in the fitness center. They are close to the regional offices of big corporations like:
- And, it is only 20 minutes from the TPA Airport!
Plus, if you get some extra time you can catch the hotel’s shuttle to Busch Gardens Tampa and get some thrills!
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Tampa Westshore
5302 Avion Drive, Tampa, Florida 33602
Rooms starting at $90- $110 per night
Located in the center of the West Shore business district this four-star hotel is a great spot for your business trip!
It’s close to USF, the International Plaza, and the West Shore Mall so you can catch a game or shop around in your downtime. They offer an airport shuttle to the TPA Airport 24 hours a day.
The rooms are equipped with:
- A Kitchenette
- A Complimentary Breakfast
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Heated outdoor pool
All of this for your comfort during your stay! Tampa rocks!
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
2900 Bayport Drive, Tampa, Florida 33607
Rooms starting at $130- $170 per night
This hotel has some breathtaking views of a large natural preserve on the northern shores of the bay.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Great scenes
- Two Pools
- An outdoor whirlpool
Now you can relax when you’re not in the office! If you’d rafter spend your time out on the town then they are close to the Florida Aquarium, Clearwater Beach, local museums, and golf courses.
When dinner time rolls around you can choose from the onsite restaurants or drink cocktails on the patio after a long day. Private casitas are also available for your stay if you want to live in luxury for the weekend.
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Airport Area
700 Westshore Boulevard, Tampa, Florida 33609
Rooms Starting at $140- $160 per night
This hotel offers executive suites with a parlor separate from the private bedroom to accommodate meetings within your room.
- Complimentary Transportation (within three miles)
- 24-hour business center
- Laundry services
- Wake up calls!
They are located within the Westshore business district, and they are only one mile from the TPA Airport. There is an on-site restaurant featuring all day grab and go café eatery and a cocktail bar.
All your needs will be met at this location.
When deciding where you should stay for your Tampa visit, it is important to consider reserving a ground transportation service to compliment your trip! At Network Transportation Worldwide Chauffeured Service, we have several luxury modes of transportation to choose from for business travel and more!
Our professional chauffeurs are happy to assist you with your bags or any of your needs for comfort. You can continue to read our blog to find out more about Tampa’s greatest experiences. Check out our fleet and see which luxury vehicle is right for you! You can count on us! Click here to reserve your Tampa Limousine!
In most places around the United States, fall is a beautiful time of year.
The same can be said about Florida, but the season is much different here. The temperatures start to drop to a reasonable degree, so you don’t feel like you’re being boiled alive outside. The summer thunderstorms don’t plague every afternoon, and the bugs become less of a nuisance.
Here, it will never get cold enough to snow, most of the plants stay green, and the beaches are always beautiful. So, it only makes sense that you want to have your wedding here this time of year whether you’re a local or not.
The problem is finding the right wedding venue. There are tons of places out there, most of them are amazing, but you want the best on your special day.
The Tampa Area has plenty to choose from, no matter what style you want.
With so many options, it can be hard to choose which one is right for you. If you’re not local and can’t see the places yourself, can you trust the advertisements?
Social media presence and ratings can help, but you really need to see honest reviews before you can make an informed decision.
I’ll share the top three wedding venues in the Tampa area based on their:
- Media Presence
611 North Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida 33602
Starting at $9,500 per 150 quests, everything included
This venue is rated 5 stars. They offer a classic style venue with beautiful Victorian style pillars in the front of the building.
It is a historical building that used to be a bank. Inside has been redone to fit a more elegant site, but some of the original bank features have been kept so it would be great for a steampunk theme too!
They include in their pricing:
- Food Service
However, you may choose between three different options, seated or not. Additional amenities are available such as:
- Open Bar Options
- Extra Food Options
- Rentals For Outside Events
This location is close to the riverfront and downtown areas, so you won’t be far from the action or some good views for the wedding pictures.
Le Meridien Tampa
601 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33602
Starting at $22,800 per 150 guests, everything included
If you choose to host your wedding day at Le Meridien you won’t be disappointed. It is a 4 star rated historical building with a contemporary style in downtown Tampa.
Le Meridien was also selected as the #1 hotel in USA Today Tampa Travel Edition and is LGBTQ friendly. This location used to be the site of a federal courthouse, and it still has the wonderful antique look of the old legal building outside.
Inside has been renovated to provide a more classy, modern look. Your choice of the following are included in pricing:
- Table Linens
- A Microphone Set Up
- Cake Cutting
- Menu Tastings
- Couple Night Accommodations
- An On-Site Wedding Coordinator
While it may be on the pricier side, they take care of everything to make sure your wedding day is perfect. Plus, they are in the heart of downtown and close to the riverfront, so if you choose to have pictures or parties elsewhere, you’ll still be close by.
The Hyatt Regency Clearwater
301 South Gulfview Boulevard, Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
Starting at $2,450 per 150 guests
Clearwater Beach is just over the causeway from Tampa, and it is well worth the trip. This 4 star rated beachfront property has a private sky terrace on the 16th floor where you can host your wedding with a romantic view of the West coast sunset.
They are LGBTQ friendly and include within the pricing:
- In-House Catering with customizable menus,
- Cocktail Service
Plus, they are just south of the clear water boardwalk, where you can see wildlife and get some amazing pictures. The Clearwater Aquarium, where the world-famous famous dolphin that inspired the movie “Dolphin Tale” currently lives, is just up the road.
Best Tampa Beaches
If you’re looking for a smaller, more natural venue, then there are a few intimate beach spots to host your ceremony.
The Ben T. Davis beach is a strip of sandy waterfront park with pavilions and grills just off of the Courtney Campbell Causeway on the way to Clearwater beach.
The Cypress Point Park is a natural area boasting Florida plants and wildlife and a great waterfront view. There are pavilions and lots of open areas to accommodate your party.
Busch Gardens Tampa
Busch Gardens offers wedding venues for those looking for something unique and exciting.
You can choose the Serengeti Overlook for a ceremony with up to 250 guests that features views of free-roaming African wildlife and an outdoor patio area.
The Dragon Fire Grill can accommodate up to 700 guests and is located in the center of the park. This area has a market-style dining area and a stage.
The Gwazi Pavilion has a capacity of up to 300 guests and is located near the bird gardens.
One of the best parts of any wedding is sending the new couple off. Traditional weddings usually include throwing rice, but lately, there have been a lot of bubbles.
No matter how your party says goodbye, you want to leave a lasting impression.
Getting into a shiny new car or fancy limousine and watching your loved ones through the back window as you start your new life together is one of the most surreal and romantic parts of the whole ceremony.
It could be a beautiful end to an amazing day. Contact us at https://www.networktransportationww.com/ to book your wedding limo car in beautiful Tampa, FL!
What is an escape room?:
A game where you’re literally in the middle of the adventure. Usually done in groups, each player will have to solve a series of puzzle and riddles using hints / clues. Players will get a time-limit to escape the room!
With so many different styles and themes, you’ll never grow bored with this new growing trend, also known as the “Escape Game”.
Vacations can turn into headaches if you aren’t prepared for the journey.
Some people just wing it, while others plan out every minute of their time off. Either way, getting around an unfamiliar city can be stressful, especially if you have a big group.
Whether you’re flying, driving, or taking a train you still have to worry about getting around the city. Car and limo rentals take out the public factor of city transportation.
- If your group shares a larger vehicle, you save money on can fare and gas, which have been pretty high lately. Also, you can save time and avoid parking fees by having a personal driver.
Getting Here And Going There: Car Service Near Me
Network Transportation can get you where you need to go. With plenty of options, any size group can ride in style.
For a smaller crowd a classy Cadillac or the limousine services would be ideal. Larger crews can catch a ride in the party bus.
They will even pick you up at the TPA Airport when you arrive.
The Tampa Airport shuttle can be costly and crowded. Plus, even if you book ahead of time may have to wait for the van to finish it’s route.
If you’re looking for something to do during your stay, make sure to check out the Tampa Riverwalk. All along the river walk you can find amazing restaurants, museums, aquariums, and fun playground areas for the little ones.
- The Tampa River walk hosts special events throughout the year, and is a local hot spot.
Tampa Escape Rooms
If you haven’t tried an escape room yet, you need to! They’re so much fun for any size crew.
An escape room is a battle of wits. You and a group of friends have one hour to solve the puzzles, riddles, and clues to collect all the keys and escape the room. There are so many themes to choose from, but choose wisely because you only have 60 minutes to make your way out!
The Great Escape Room
Will you make it out in time?
Located not too far away from the Tampa River walk. They offer a Sherlock Holmes themed room for your party to solve puzzles and hunt for clues to escape.
American Escape Rooms
This award winning escape game is located near the USF campus in Tampa. This escape room company offers completely private escape rooms. So no worries about being trapped in there with strangers. Here you will find three themed rooms you can take on:
The Cold War Crisis
This escape room features a secret bunker where you and your team have to figure out how to diffuse a nuclear bomb made by a rogue agent in order to escape the room and save humanity!
The Mad Professor’s Asylum
Ready for a fear driven thriller?
You will have to figure out the professor’s puzzles and unlock his dark secrets to escape his evil torture room.
The Zombie Apocalypse
The Zombie Apocalypse will have you rushing to save the world as we know it by experimenting and creating a zombie antivirus.
If you don’t make it in time, the living dead will come from the shadows to claim Earth as their own!
- The American Escape Rooms also sell kits at the USF store for you to create your own escape theme wherever you choose. Or, they can come to you and turn your hotel room into an escape room adventure.
The Time Trapped Escape Room
This amazing location another completely private venue that has been top rated and reviewed.
They are just minutes from Dave and Busters so you can start your night off with a bang before dinner. Currently, only two themed rooms are available, but they have two more options coming soon.
The Mobster’s Speakeasy
takes you back to the Prohibition era. In a dramatic attempt to save your own skins after you’ve been arrested for selling illegal alcohol, you and your crew must go under cover as double agents.
You have one your before the mod boss returns to find evidence of his crimes and put him away. If you don’t make it, you may end up sleeping with the fish.
The Twisted Curse of Madame Antinori
This escape game is dark and riddled with dark magic. Madame Antinori is a legend in which a small town psychic accidentally curses herself and her home to vanish, but it mysteriously appears randomly and you’re trapped inside the ruins.
Now, you must find the spell book and reverse the spell before time runs out, or you’ll be trapped inside the cursed house forever.
A hotel California
Full of mystery and an adventure in the Yucatan rain forests are coming soon.
No matter what you decide to do, you’re guaranteed to have a blast!
- Just make sure to reserve a spot in the escape rooms ahead of time by visiting their website, or calling. Openings in the rooms are not guaranteed, and with the popularity of this type of entertainment you may not get in.
Need a lift?
Network Transportation provide excellent luxury ground transportation services. No matter how people people are in your group, we’ve got you covered! More reliable than an Uber and can be more affordable than a taxi. You can count on us to get you to your desired destination on time and in luxury!
Your luxury limousine is waiting to take you to your desired destination:
What is a party bus?
Luxury party transportation also known as “Party ride”, “Limo bus” , “Limousine bus”, “Party van” or “Luxury bus”. A large luxury vehicle derived from a conventional bus or coach. However, it’s modified to create that elegant / trendy party on wheels.
Why wait to get somewhere to start the festivities? When your party is on wheels, the fun starts as soon as you climb on board!
Where The Party Bus Can Take You
Oh, the places you’ll go!
Whether you want to hit the town with your entourage or make your little girl feel like a princess, luxury transportation is perfect for birthdays.
- For adult parties, you can stock the mini bar with your favorite bottles to pregame on the way to the party spot.
- When the party location is part of the surprise, carpooling with the party bus helps to keep the details under wraps. The tinted windows make it a little harder to see where you’re going. If guests don’t know where they are headed beforehand, it helps to keep spoilers under control.
Your wedding day is a special time that is all about you. Your wedding party is also a major part of your big day, so they deserve to feel special, too.
- Arranging wedding transportation is a good way to get in some last minute bonding time with the bridal party or groomsmen before the ceremony. Rather than having each member of the bridal party travel to your wedding destination separately, everyone can be part of the moment when the crew rides together.
- Do you have guests flying in from out of town? Arrange airport transfers for them! Your guests will be escorted in style and luxury from the airport to one of the amazing wedding venues Tampa has to offer.
Don’t just hire the first car service you find by searching for “Limo Service Tampa.”
Look for the area’s experts in ground transportation!
Bachelor / Bachelorette Party
Your last night as a single person is bound to be one full of memories. Rather than designating one of your girls or guys as the driver, hiring a party bus lets you savor your time with one another.
Your child’s prom is likely to be the biggest night of his or her high school experience.
- Party bus rental gives you the peace of mind as a parent to know that your child is riding with a professional who will get them there safely.
- Your child will feel like a VIP as he or she makes a red carpet worthy appearance, showing up with his or her closest friends in the partymobile.
Girl’s / Guy’s Night Out
When you’re getting ready to hit the town with your girls or guys, transportation is often the last thing on anyone’s mind. Make sure everyone gets there and back safely with chauffeured car service. With a party bus, you can focus on the fun and let your chauffeur focus on the ride.
Colleagues, families, and friends love to get together for the holidays. If your group likes to go out rather than stay in, renting a party bus puts the fun on wheels!
Looking for a party bus near me?
Check out our special occasion services!
Why You Should Hop On A Party Bus
Safety Is A Top Priority
When planning any kind of event, safety should always be a high priority. The party bus cost is cheaper than a DUI and invaluable compared to the feeling of relief when everyone arrives home safely.
Hiring a professional chauffeur means that you will be riding with someone who knows what they are doing. A professional will know the roads like the back of their hand.
- Rather take the scenic route? These professionals are trained to avoid routes during particular time of day. Which can help you avoid traffic, construction, or any other concerns. (Getting you to your destination in a luxury fashion is a priority!)
- Your teen attending prom? your chauffeur will not tolerate any underage drinking or drugs in the vehicle. You can rest easy knowing that your child is enjoying their night responsibly.
- Barhopping and enjoying the night-life? riding with a chauffeured car service ensures that no one needs to get behind the wheel after drinking. It also eliminates the chance of anyone feeling left out on the fun for having to be the one with all of the responsibility.
Efficiency is Taken Seriously
Most standard vehicles can carry several people, but yet most of us travel with only one person in the car.
- Going out with a group can be tricky when you have to coordinate
- Who needs to leave at what time
- Where to park
- Paying for parking
- Being sure no one gets lost
◦ It is much more efficient to have everyone ride together in the same vehicle. Once everyone is together, the party has already started before you even get to your destination!
Luxury Is Key
The main differences in hiring a party bus instead of a taxi are:
- High capacity of luxury party vehicles
- Luxurious experience that you can’t get anywhere else.
- The feeling of experiencing a party on wheels.
- Exclusivity of a party bus vehicle.
- Plush, wraparound seats surround you in comfort along the ride.
- Minibar can be stocked with your favorite beverages and snacks, making you feel right at home.
- Window tint provide privacy!
Which Party Bus Is Right For You?
The fleet at Network Transportation has the right vehicle for your needs,
from luxury black car service to full motor coaches and everything in between.
Party bus rental options include:
Luxury Mini Coach
Network Transportation is much more than just a Tampa limo service.
Call or check us out online today to find the perfect luxury vehicle for your next night out!
You’ve packed your bags, now only one thing stands between you and your flight: whether to get a ride or deal with TPA Airport Parking.
Before You Get There
Traffic Is Hassle
Driving yourself may seem like the simplest solution, but have you thought about what you’re in for once you get to the airport? Tampa International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country. As busy as the roads are around Tampa, traffic near the TPA airport is even worse.
- Getting caught in traffic can cost you precious time and wear on your sanity. A particularly awful traffic experience could leave you so frazzled that you make mistakes. You don’t want to take a chance on forgetting any important documents in the car—or worse, your luggage!
Our professional chauffeurs know the best routes to avoid traffic and slowdowns along the way. Their rigorous preparations include safety and driving programs with real training on the field—not just in a classroom.
Looking for car service near me?
Check out our fleet at Network Transportation!
Whether you’re new in town or have lived in the area for years, getting around is a lot less stressful in the passenger seat.
- Driving yourself, you may want to turn your GPS on for live traffic updates. Slowdowns could send you into unfamiliar territory and get you lost.
- Inside the airport itself, the directional signs come up so quickly that it’s easy to miss yours.
- Even if you know exactly where you’re going, remember that other drivers around you may not. If they are lost, they become hazards as they could jump lanes too quickly if the driver notices a sign at the last minute.
Riding with a professional chauffeur guarantees that you are in the hands of an expert who knows where, they’re going. Staying on course will save you time and peace of mind. Your ride to the TPA Airport will be a breeze!
Don’t waste your time searching Google for “Airport Parking Tampa.”
Trust the experts at Network Transportation—“Florida’s fastest growing ground transportation specialist.”
Our professional chauffeurs will get you to your flight on time,
without the hassle.
TPA Airport Parking
Parking is Expensive
There are several options for parking at the airport. But is that really where you want to spend your money?
- Valet parking can cost up to $30 per day.
- Self-parking doesn’t give you that much in savings. Daily rates for the short term garage can set you back up to $22 or $18 for the long term garage at the TPA Airport.
- You might be leaning more toward the economy sections or off-site parking. Even those prices can add up. The “economy” option will charge you up to $10 every day and off-site options aren’t much lower.
Long-term travelers may not even have the option of parking in the airport garage. The maximum amount of time that you can leave your car in TPA airport parking is 45 days.
- If you’re backpacking across Europe for two months or on location for extended business travel, parking on-site could pose a problem. Not to mention the high costs that you would rack up at any level of airport parking. Even the economy option would cost you $450 if left for the maximum time allowed.
The bottom line here is why would you pay someone else for the privilege of parking your car? Your car can stay parked at your own home for free, every day.
The luxury of car service includes being picked up at your doorstep, as well as having a ride ready when you get back. That means no vehicle to park and no worrying about your car being left unattended.
Leaving Your Vehicle Unattended is Risky
While you are away, anything could happen. Someone could run into your car in the parking lot or break the window looking for valuables. Sure, there may be security on-site, but that only helps to try and punish the perpetrator after the fact.
Leaving your vehicle safely in your own garage makes unpleasant situations less likely to happen in the first place.
Looking for limo rentals near me?
Network Transportation is your local, reliable car service provider!
The Clock is Ticking
Not only is the meter running on your parking time, but your flight also has a strict schedule. The farther away you park or the longer it takes to find a spot, the later you’ll be able to check in for your flight. Then you still have to check your bags, go through security, and get to your gate. If you want to get food, go shopping, or need to use the restrooms, you’ll need to allow time for that, too. Remember, Tampa International Airport is busy. Don’t waste time when you can help it.
Limo rentals and airport shuttles don’t have the constantly running meter of a taxi. You can sit back and relax, knowing that your transportation is in the hands of a seasoned professional.
Don’t Get Left Holding the Bag
Sometimes even something as simple as carrying your own luggage is enough to slow you down. Those bags can get heavy and you may have to carry them a long way from the parking lot.
Chauffeured car service gets you so much more than just a driver. Your chauffeur is there to provide excellent service and will even help you with your bags. You won’t have to worry about lugging them to and from the parking area. Your limousine will drop you off at the closest point possible for departure. Another luxury of arranging an airport shuttle is that you will have a ride waiting when you land.
At Network Transportation, our professional team will stop at nothing to ensure you have the best ground transportation experience.
As a single source transportation provider, we handle all of the details, while you relax in luxury. We can also handle your business travel accommodations.
Give us a call or visit us online today!
News! Tampa Bay, Fla.—Destination MCO is pleased to announce the successful opening of its new Tampa location. The company has recently acquired Network Transportation Worldwide Services’ assets from CEO & founder Sheri Boesch.
Destination MCO sees the expansion into the Tampa Market as a strategic move that fits within its long-term roadmap. The new Tampa office will operate under the brand of Network Transportation Solutions, and will be managed by Heather Allen.
“For us, the Tampa Bay market has been a logical expansion target for a few years,” says Sami Elotmani, Destination MCO’s VP of Operations & Director of Global Partnerships. “In order to achieve operational efficiencies, we are starting with a fleet of ten vehicles in Tampa—sedans, SUVs, limos, Mercedes-Benz Sprinters, and Grech buses—and we plan to cross-utilize our resources between the two markets depending on operational needs. We are excited that the complete fleet mix will allow us to pursue a variety of client segments while simultaneously and efficiently serving both markets. We look forward to introducing our unique blend of transportation logistics expertise to the Tampa market and working closely with our established affiliate partners there.”
Based in Orlando since 2001, Destination MCO Transportation Logistics & Management currently operates a fleet of over fifty vehicles and employs a team of thirty office staff.
4th of July is here!!! Cookouts, Family, Friends, and back yard fun. We want to make sure you know where to go to view Fire works so we put together a list just for you!
- Downtown St. Pete- Spa Beach Park 615 2nd Ave NE Fireworks start at 9 PM
- Clearwater- Coachman Park 301 Drew Street Fireworks 9:00 PM-9:30 PM
- Gulf Port- Parade along Beach Blvd 6 PM . Fireworks start at 9 PM on Gulf Port Beach
- Largo- Largo Central Park 101 Central Park Drive Activities for family fun start at 6 PM Fireworks start at 9:15 PM
- Madeira Beach- Roc Park 200 Rex Place Fireworks 9:00 PM
- St. Pete Beach- Upham Beach Fireworks 9:00 PM
- Safety Harbor- A patriotic parade will take place on Main Street from 10 a.m. to noon. Starting at 5 p.m., there will be family-friendly activities with live entertainment, food vendors and activities. Fireworks start at 9 p.m. and can be viewed from the Safety Harbor Marina, 110 Veterans Memorial Lane.
- Tarpon Springs- Fourth of July starts with a picnic at Craig Park, just off of Tarpon Avenue at Springs Boulevard from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fireworks will take place at Howard Park, 1700 Sunset Drive, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Parking is free after 6 p.m.
- Treasure Island- Fireworks will light up the sky at 9 p.m. on the beach, in the 10400 block of Gulf Boulevard.
- Downtown Tampa- Fireworks will take place at 9 p.m. with the Tampa Riverwalk hosting the event, and can be viewed anywhere along it.
- Plant City- There will be food vendors and activities starting at 6 p.m. at the Plant City Stadium & Randy Larson Softball Four-Plex, 1810 East Park Road. Fireworks are set to go off at 9:15 p.m.
- Lakeland- The “Red, White & Kaboom” will actually take place on July 3, at Lake Mirror along the Frances Langford Promenade. Event starts at 6 p.m. and ends at 9:15 p.m.
- Winter Haven http://www.legoland.com The park opens at 10 a.m. and the park closes at 9 p.m. with the fireworks celebration beginning at 9 p.m
- Wesley Chapel- There will be food trucks and vendors, among activities at Avalon Park West Community, 5227 Autumn Ridge Drive beginning at 5 p.m. Fireworks begin at 9 p.m
- Dade City- It’s $6 to head to the Pasco County Fairgrounds for the “Sparklebration Star-Spangled Spectacular.” Those who are 12 and under can get in for free. There will be live entertainment food, contests and more. Events begin at 4 p.m. with fireworks at 9 p.m. Parking is available for $5.
- Downtown Sarasota- The fireworks display over Sarasota Bay can be viewed anywhere in downtown Sarasota.
We wish everyone a very Happy and safe 4th of July! Thank you again for coming along with us! Til next time.
This year has started out better than we could have ever hoped for here at Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC. We exceeded in all facets and could not be prouder of our team. Summertime as we all know slows down a bit in the Livery business and what better time to clean out your files and work on the ever growing list you can never seem to get too! I know for me I try and do a little at a time until the In-Bin is empty!
Some of the ways I have started to rid the office of the paper party is scanning. This has lowered the amount of files we need to purchase and keeps the filing cabinet much tidier.
Another way my team and I have started to organize the office more, is to utilize spreadsheets more for any important information the office might need instead of a million notes all over the place! This has made life much easier since there is only one place to look instead of a million 🙂
Busy season is getting ready to start up again soon and we want to make sure we are fully prepared.
We strive to offer first class service with every charter!
Thank you again for coming along with us here at Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC. Can’t wait til next time 🙂
Is anyone else feeling the burn!!! This Summer is HOT and we want to give you some cool ways to beat the heat! Here is a list of fun activities sure to win the hearts of any loved one who can’t take the heat!
- Homemade slip and slide with a tarp and soap http://google.com
- Run through the sprinklers
- Get a paddling pool
- Take a 2 liter bottle poke multiply holes and screw on a hose top
- Make Ice cube necklaces
- Sponge bombs for outdoor fun
- Water balloon wars
- Wet sheet with fan blowing into it
- Ice cube block with fun animals frozen inside
- GO TO THE BEACH
- Find a local YMCA or recreation Center with pool or cool outdoor water play
- Spray Parks
- Makes homemade popsicles or slushies
- Go to a movie
- Walk around the mall or your favorite vintage store
- Find a new book to read under a shady tree
- Find a local fresh water spring to float down
- Visit Adventure Island FL
- Go see the mermaids at Weeki Wachee Springs
- Play a board game with a group of friends
- Cooling Vest for any outdoor hiking or biking
- Tent in the backyard
- Visit a museum
- Visit an Aquarium
- Travel to a cooler destination
- Sprinkler fun
Let our team help you beat the heat by taking you on an amazing Beer Tour all around the Tampa and St. Pete area. We can also accommodate any group size with any ground transportation service need you may have. Our fleet of all late model pristine vehicles is sure to keep you cool no matter where you would like to travel. We have Worldwide partners ready to take you far far away from the Florida blaze! Thank you again for coming along on yet another journey with Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC. We can’t wait til next time. http://networktransportationww.com/fleet http://clearwaterbeach.com
Dad, you know that I like Batman and Superman’s cool too, but I really don’t need them as long as I have you. Father’s Day 2018 is here and we can’t wait to celebrate all the amazing men in our lives. Lets face it each year gets harder and harder to decide what to buy.. This year the moto is “Lets get creative”. Your husband, dad, or even grandfather probably has every tool known to man and a million homemade goodies from the kids over the years! I have put together this years 2018 Lets get creative dad day list!
- For the outdoors daddy a Filson Ranger Backpack will be sure to put a smile on his face http://mrporter.com
- For the techy daddy A Charging Keychain will blow his mind http://nordstrom.com
- For the rock and roll daddy A Rock Star Book about The Rise and Fall of the Rock Stars will be a slamming idea http://amazon.com
- For the healthy daddy a Nutri Ninja Pro Blender will be sure to send a fresh perspective http://amazon.com
- For the hippie daddy a Vitruvi Stone Diffuser will set his mind at ease http://amazon.com
- For the sporty daddy SeaVees Racquet Club Sneakers will give him a fresh look on the courts http://huckberry.com
- For the daddy who loves to listen to his tunes Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones http://norstrom.com
- For the daddy who loves to look and smell fresh Jack Black Skin Saviors Set is sure to please http://nordstrom.com
- For the stylish daddy a Tommy Bahama Hawaiian Shirt will put him in the island vibes http://tommybahama.com
- For the daddy who loves to grill Cuisinart Deluxe 14-piece Grill set will makes his tummy happy http://amazon.com
- For the daddy who just loves to relax outside this Wise Owl Outfitters Camping Hammock will put him in a chill mood http://amazon.com
- For the dad who likes it hot Fuego Box Small-Batch Hot Sauce Subscription will make his taste buds happy all year http://food52.com
“Walk a little slower daddy,” said a child so small. ‘I’m following in your footsteps and I don’t want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they are hard to see. So walk a little slower daddy for you are leading me. Someday when I’m all grown up your what I want to be. Then when I have a little child who’ll want to follow me. And I would want to lead just right and know that I was true. So walk a little slower daddy for I must follow you!
Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC. Thanks you for tagging along on yet another journey. Till next time, Happy Fathers Day!
Ahhhhh, Summer is here already. If your like me your racking your brain on what you should plan this summer. I felt like this year we needed to shake things up a bit and step out of the norm, so I developed a 2018 Bucket List in the hopes we could concur some items on the list 🙂 Let the journey to a fun and exciting adventure begin!
- Practice Forgiveness
- Camp in your backyard
- Dance in the rain
- Do some Stargazing
- Do a color run
- Stay at an Ice Hotel (Its hot lets get real)
- Plan a roof top dinner
- Complete your family tree
- Plan a picnic
- Take a road trip
- Go for a hot air balloon ride
- Write a book
- Start a family blog
- Sky Diving
- Try your hand at Archery
- Hold a plank for 1 minute
- Join a flash mob
- Volunteer your time
- Get the entire family together
- Be present in every moment
- Put your phone down and disconnect for an hour a day
- Stay up later and enjoy the longer evenings
- Make boozy popsicles
- Give up on social media for a week
- Read a series of books
- Have a water balloon fight
- Plan a messy twister
- Re-do you house for the season
- Let a wish lantern go
- Build your own slip and slide
- Keep a memory jar and read them all at the end of the summer
- Take a picture everyday
- Say something positive to your loved one
- Build a blanket fort
- HAVE FUN
There is so much more the add to the list, get creative and add your own spin on it. Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC. will be here for any transportation services needs you have along the way. Thank you for joining us now get out there and make the memories!
“The greatest adventures begin with a lost map”.
Happy Easter to all of Family, Friends and Affiliate Partners! Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC is so excited to hop into Spring! 2018 has been such an impressive year for us and we are so grateful and blessed.
With the new year, we have implemented many changes in our infrastructure. First being that we are trying to go all paperless, this includes doing away with trip sheets and just utilizing the Chauffeur App provided with our Limo Software.
Second, we have also created a drive for all of our files to be placed. The gives our office staff the ability to view the files from any computer at anytime to make updates or add new documents.
In addition to all of the amazing changes above, we have enhanced our sales and marketing strategies. By doing so we have had an outstanding growth in our Groups department.
Business is booming and we are on the move. Our annual trip to Vegas to meet with all our Partners hasn’t failed our team yet. Network Transportation was able to learn many new facts about the State of our Industry, and all the new and exciting changes many others in our industry are making in their companies to grow!
Network cannot wait to see what happens next! Be sure and stay tuned and join us as we hop hop hop our way through Tampa and Happy Easter to all!
The excitement was in full force as I was given the amazing opportunity to join my Going Global family once again for three days full of amazing people and a wealth of knowledge. What better place to be headed then Washington, DC! Flight is taking off and here we go…
Landed safely and was greeted by my chauffeur to take me on the first leg of my journey! RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation here I come. As we turned the corner into the parking lot of RMA’S brand new office facility my eyes were hooked on the amazing fleet of vehicles lined up ready to go! My chauffeur then gathered my luggage and escorted me to the front door where I was greeted by the amazing staff at RMA and many of my fellow Going Global family members. We got to tour their new facility and I was completely blown away on ever corner we turned. From their reservation area to their chauffeur lounge every area was designed to not only be functional for all, but fun and comfortable place to work!
Day 1 of our meeting started with Tony Simon from Reston Limousines. Tony spoke on how to make the most out of your time at the trade shows. For example: To pre-plan appointments for the day time with affiliates from every part of the world not just in your area. He also touched on the importance of how to present yourself at all times, because you are the face of the company while there. Primary focus should be your ROI not if you attended every party that was held!
Next on the packed day was the “Idea Think Tank”, this was a chance for all group members to present a working routine that has helped save your company money and time! There where so many amazing ideas, everything from water tanks, to giving new employees a test of what they learned through the training process!
We ended the day at the amazing Stone Tower Winery, where our group got to enjoy a wine tour mountain side! After our delicious wine we had the utmost pleasure of being invited to dine at Kristina Bouweiri’s Reston’s Founder/CEO beautiful home. What a treat! http://www.restonlimo.com
Finally on the last day of the Going Global takes over Washington we had the pleasure of getting to have Guest Speaker Barry Gross give our team all the hidden gems on how to build your Affiliate Program! The day ended with a tour of Reston Limousines, everyone was blown away by not only their facility but their impressive fleet of vehicles. Everyone at Reston was so welcoming and showed our group and amazing time! Thank you for your hospitality and a trip of a lifetime.
Washington left an imprint on our hearts and mind. We hope you enjoyed traveling with us today, Til next time! http://www.networktransportationww.com
Fall weddings are here! Are you in the know about how to choose your transportation provider? Transportation is always the last thing on the wedding list of priorities, but is a major necessity!
We wanna take the guessing game out of you hands and get you fully loaded with all the information you need to make the best decision in your ground transportation provider. Below will be a list of all the questions you need to cross off your list before you sign on the dotted line!
Do you need transportation? In some cases your event takes place in one venue
What kind of wedding Transportation will be right for your day? How many guests? Location? All these play a factor
How long will you need services the services for?
How old are the vehicles in the companies fleet?
What attire does the chauffeur wear?
Is gratuity included? What is included in the wedding package?
Cancellation policies? Deposits? Or payment in full?
The more details the better when quoting out your event. Timelines are key in making sure your event remains on time and will ensure all in attendance are happy.
As a transportation provider we also encourage you to go and see what you are booking, get into the vehicle, move around and make sure the vehicle is the right fit for you.
A big trend now is transportation for you guests. Many couples feel it is important to have all in attendance arrive safely and in style! We are much cheaper than a DUI 🙂
Picking your transportation provider doesn’t have to be a headache as long as you come fully prepared with your timeline and all the questions you may have, the process will go smooth and seamless.
Thank you again for joining us on yet another adventure with Network Transportation Worldwide, LLC. We hope you enjoyed the journey and look forward to entertaining you next time around 🙂
Tampa is on the rise and that was shown to all in attendance at the MPI Tampa Chapter Educational Session sponsored by the amazing Florida Aquarium! http://www.floridaaquarium.org
Nevar Murray Sales manager at the Florida Aquarium showcased their newest event space the Mosaic Center which had ceiling to floor windows, views of the beautiful harbor, and just a doorway away from the amazing roof top event outdoor area.
MPI Tampa Chapter Educational session was all about the new development’s happening all over Tampa Bay. Bryan Moll with Strategic Property Partners http://spprealestate.com came fully loaded with information that is vital to all who reside and travel to beautiful Tampa. They have named the project Water Street Tampa, this is a 3 Billion revitalization project. This project brings to life two new hotels with a total room count of over 650 rooms. One hotel will be Tampa’s first 5-star hotel. Tampa has not seen office space in over two years and with this project more then two million square feet of office space in two amazing towers will be built, this will include retail space, restaurant, and entertainment space, this section of the project will take over ten years to complete. In addition to all of these amazing developments the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and heart institute will be built in the heart of downtown Tampa.
Later projects are also set to take place, like the demolition of Channelside Bay Plaza with an agreement that was made with the Tampa Port to redesign a new outdoor haven with access to the water and new and innovative restaurant’s, and retail stores.
The rise of Tampa Bay has been needing this revitalization for so long and with all the new office space, restaurant’s, retail space, and entertainment space the economy will see a major increase in jobs and tourism.
Stay tuned as Network Transportation Worldwide keeps you informed of all the new and exciting things happening around our bay! Thank you for coming along with us, see you next time 🙂
Network Transportation Worldwide’s President of operations Michael Gaylor Jr, took on GBTA 2017 in beautiful Boston! GBTA really put together an amazing convention for 2017, this year there was 7000 attendees, 400 Exhibitors, 50 Countries, and 70 Educational sessions.
July 15th, 2017 was opening day at GBTA this brought on a day full of packed educational sessions, for example Fundamentals of business travel management which touched on key factors of being a business traveler and how to stay focused on key factors to make the most of your time. What better way to also spend on opening day then on a service project sponsored by Amadeus. Cradles to Crayons. Volunteers spent their time packaging Kid packs for children living in homeless shelters or low income homes. The kid packs include: Pre-teen clothing, books, safety equipment and all the necessity to thrive.
Day 2 of GBTA 2017 brought on a day fully loaded with mini educational sessions and an amazing First Timers Orientation. Guest speaker Dr. Natalie Stavas, an attending physician at Boston’s Children Hospital. Dr. Stavas has made a profound impact in Boston, she has been given “The change Maker Award” in 2012 for her community service in Boston. In 2013 she was named “Boston’s Best” and then given the “Bostonian Of The Year”. Dr. Stavas has also been featured in The New York Times, Boston Globe and the Runner’s World. Dr. Stavas spoke this day on a very emotional subject. Natalie was running in her fifth Boston Marathon when she heard the loud explosions, without a moments hesitation she went running towards the massive sound to find out what was happening. Upon arriving she encountered the mass chaos of what we all know now was The Boston Marathon bombing. Dr. Stavas acted as a first responder as she aided in applying tourniquets and triaging the many wounded. She will forever be in the hearts of those she helped that day!
GBTA ended on July 19th, 2017 the days in between were filled with many steps through the convention hall and meetings with CMP’s, DMC’s, and sister ground transportation companies. Network Transportation Worldwide defiantly left its mark on Boston and at GBTA 2017! We appreciate you reading and continuing to join our team on this journey! Thank you and until next time 🙂
Finally a day of nothing but sunshine and what better to do in Florida on a beautiful day (no rain) you ask? Network Transportation WW decided flying a drone to get a photo of just a few of the astonishing fleet of vehicles offered by our team was a fantastic idea!
Our fleet is growing everyday to accommodate the ever growing ground transportation needs of the guests we service. We strive to keep all late model pristine vehicles on the road, so that our guests and clients will have the full experience of first class chauffeured services every time they travel with our team.
Drones, Drones, Drones, its all the new hype for people all over the world! Drones are an aerial vehicle that does not need piloting, you can program flight plans. Other users use them for photography to get shots you otherwise couldn’t at very high distances. http://networktransportationww.com
Here are some interesting facts about drones:
- The concept of an unarmed aerial machine has been around since 1849
- Domino’s pizza successfully delivered a pizza using the Domicopter
- Police now have a drone unit that helps catch user that are flying drones in forbidden areas
- Nissan came out with the GT-R which has successfully reached speeds as fast as 185 KMH
- In 2010 almost one hundred drone accidents were recorded
Drones are a new and fun innovative way to take photos, deliver pizzas, and catch mis-users!
Thank you for coming along yet another journey with Network Transportation Worldwide.
I don’t see myself as someone who brings a lot of luggage! Network Transportation Worldwide has put this very question to the test that so many transportation companies scratch their heads over… How many pieces of luggage can you fit in your vehicles? Network put this question to the test in the only fashion our team would. We filled as many office members into the open trunks as we could and took pictures for proof!
We have an amazing diversified fleet of all late model vehicles so of course we had to test them all! First up was the Cadillac XTS, with trunk space of 18 cubic feet we were able to fit not only one staff member but three (with luggage tags attached of course).
Next up, was the Cadillac ESV, we kept all rows up and only used the allowed trunk space of 15.2 cubic feet (way more space if both the third and second row are down) we again succeeded and got three staff members in the trunk!
The final vehicle to be put to the test was the Mercedes Sprinter G2. This bad boy has 371-547 cubic feet in cargo space depending on the passenger seating style. The sprinter hit it out of the ball park with the space left over even with three office staff members. All in all we found that our fleet does allow for more then what we expected to fit!
If you cant make learning your luggage space fun, your doing something wrong! Come along for our next test, who knows what we will come up with next! Thank you for reading, we hope you have enjoyed being apart of our day here at Network Transportation Worldwide! Til next time…
“If you want a comfortable journey of life then.. Reduce the luggage expectations!
Planes, Trams, and buses oh my! Tampa International Airport is under going a major face lift. Late 2011 airport officials began mapping out the master plan for the 3 phases of renovations that will be taking place over the next several years http://tampaairport.com.
Tampa Internationals plan to expand and renovate has made a huge impact in Tampa Bay. By doing so this $953 million dollar project has helped create 9,000 construction related jobs to help boost our economy. Phase one has been underway for quite some time. The master plan for Phase 1 has been to get the 1.4 mile people mover track installed, with the install of the people mover track this has caused the airport to reroute many roads in and out of the airport territory. Another exciting change is the brand new 2.6 million square foot rental car facility, this new addition will make the rental car process operate much smoother and more efficient for travelers. Phase 1 also brought a significant face lift to the concessions. New retailers and restaurants are popping up all over. Popular names like, Rum Fish Grille, Ducky’s and Hard Rock Café are just a few to name, there are said to be many more in the works. In addition smaller projects such as the Escalators have had an upgrade, the new stairs are super high tech and slow down when no one is on them. Also there are now digital sign throughout the short and long term parking areas.
Phase 2 will bring a close to many of the projects started in phase one and will also start some very important development’s. This phase includes the curbside expansion with an express lanes for travelers without checked baggage and also a commercial lane to help accommodate transit and ground transportation companies. A brand new Airside D is also part of the massive phase 2. This new addition will also have 16 gates that will serve both domestic and international flights.
Phase 3 is said to begin sometime in 2020 and will complete all projects from phase 1 and 2. As well as the new International processing facilities that will help moving international travelers more efficiently through customs. All three phases will help double the number of travelers coming and going at Tampa International Airport.
Network Transportation Worldwide is excited for all the amazing changes taking place throughout Tampa Bay. We hope that you will continue to follow our team on our journeys! til next time thanks for traveling with us! http://networktransportationww.com
MPI Tampa chapter put on such an amazing Night in White awards gala. This night was very special to not only all the MPI Tampa Chapter members but also to Margaret Williams family. Margaret lost her battle with ovarian cancer on March, 1st 2017. Margaret worked as a full time meeting planner, she was also past president for MPI’s Tampa Chapter. Anyone who knew Margaret loved and cherished her friendship and mentorship
The evening began with a grand entrance full of entertainment on the amazing Yacht Star Ship. http://yachtstarship.com To show the love and admiration to Margaret all in attendance were asked to wear white, which was Margaret’s favorite color. Drinks served during the networking hour were mia tais, dinner served was steak, lobster and mac and cheese. After dinner was a dance party full of lights, music and lighted costumes!
All the proceed from the 50/50 earned at the meeting will be donated in Margaret’s name to the Moffitt cancer center, this money will help in the research to find a cure in this aggressive cancer that has taken so many woman’s lives. http://moffitt.org
Network Transportation was so excited to not only sponsor but donate our goods and services for such an amazing cause. Our hope is that the money raised will help get the awareness out to all woman to get checked and get the treatment needed to fight ovarian cancer.
Thank you for continuing to join our team on this journey. We love and appreciate all our partners and guests! Till next time thank you for reading.