Are you the adventurous type?
If so, you’re likely always on the lookout for the next exciting experience. But have you ever ventured out in your own personal party-mobile? Book a Tampa party bus for an adventure like no other. Need ideas for your next trip?
Check out our list for some awesome destination inspiration!
Not All Limousine Service is Equal.
What the best thing about party bus rental? When your party is on wheels, you can take it nearly anywhere. That’s because the fun doesn’t have to wait until you get to your destination. Once your crew is on the bus, the party is on!
Top Five Tampa Party Bus Adventures
You should have a direction to steer your ride, though. Here are some of our favorite Tampa events to give you some ideas.
1. Tampa Riverwalk Dine & Wine Tour
Ongoing: September 13, 2018 – December 26, 2019
@ 5 – 8 p.m.
Start: Oxford Exchange
420 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Sample some of the Tampa Riverwalk’s finest food and drink on this three-hour walking tour. Visit up to five restaurants along the way, each one with own unique offerings.
Points to note for this tour:
• Tour groups are limited to 12 guests.
• Taste Ambassador guide will lead, sharing Tampa Bay history.
• Includes champagne & private tour of Oxford Exchange.
With Great Wine Comes Great Responsibility
Comfy shoes are a must since you will be doing a lot of walking. It would also be a good idea to have limo transportation waiting at the end of the tour. You can give your feet a rest and everyone gets home safely.
Looking for “Car Service Near Me”?
Select Nights: September 21 – October 28, 2018
@ 7:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
10165 N. McKinley Dr.
Tampa, FL 33612
Admission: $39.99 – $104.99
Load up the crew and head out for a screamin’ good time at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. You’ll find haunted houses, thrill rides, and scare zones throughout the park.
This year’s themes include:
• The haunted asylum at Insomnia.
• Twisted games in Simon’s Slaughterhouse.
• The Sandman lurking in Motel Hell.
Don’t Go Alone!
A Tampa Party Bus will get everyone to the park and back together. You can psych each other up or try to calm each other’s nerves on the way. Either way, a party on wheels in unlike any other!
3. A Nightmare on Franklin Street 2018
Nights: October 19 – 31, 2018
See schedule for event times.
711 Franklin St.
Tampa, FL 33602
Admission: Varies by event
Horror fans will love this lineup. This historic (read: haunted!) Tampa Theatre presents 13 nights of spooky films, tours, and entertainment. Some events are family-friendly, but others are totally terrifying.
Check the event website for details and times.
Need a few ideas of what to expect?
• A Quiet Place: 10/23
• Hocus Pocus: 10/28
• It, The Shining: 10/30
• Spirits of the Bay: 10/29
A night of ghost stories with Deborah Frethem
• Select nights: PAUSE-O-Ween Happy Hour
Ghosts of Tampa Tour:
• Tickets: $10-12
• Learn about the Theatre’s haunted history.
• Tours run about an hour and 15 minutes
Travel Tip: Create Your Own Terrifying Tampa Events Tour
Build your itinerary around this season’s spookiest events. Let your chauffeur escort you to each one. This winning strategy gives you a break between scares. Plus, you won’t have to worry about anything going bump in the night along the way.
Don’t Overpay for Airport Parking Tampa
4. Fright Night Bar Crawl
October 31, 2018 @ 7 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Check-in: 7 – 9 p.m.
405 S. Howard Ave.
Tampa, FL 33606
Admission: $15 – $30
Party like a local at this Soho shindig. Grownups can join in on the trick or treating fun this Halloween.
Put on your favorite costume and join your fellow crawlers for:
• Drink specials
• Up to 5 free drinks (see event for details)
• No cover (at participating venues)
• Halloween candy & swag
• & More spooky fun for everyone!
Remember: Always Drink Responsibly
You know what’s really scary? Going out on the town without a designated driver. Don’t count on grabbing an Uber while you’re out. With so many people needing a ride, who knows how long you’ll have to wait?
5. Manatee Viewing Center
Ongoing: November 1, 2018 – April 15, 2019
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center
6990 Dickman Rd.
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
When the weather gets cooler, the manatees seek shelter here. You can see these gentle giants from the viewing center near the Big Bend Power Station.
Visitors can also:
• Learn about how the power station generates electricity.
• Wander through on-site butterfly gardens.
• See how solar panels work in real time.
Take the “Cool” Bus
You don’t have to throw a party to book a Tampa party bus. Limo buses are great for field trips, too! Use the trip home to go over everything learned during the adventure and reinforce the day’s lessons.
Can’t get enough of Tampa Bay?
Limousine service covers all of your ground transportation service needs.
• Book non-emergency medical transport for doctor visits.
• Reserve a Tampa airport shuttle to or from TPA airport.
• Arrange business travel ahead of time.
• Secure party bus rental for a special occasion or night on the town.
• In an unfamiliar area? Let a professional chauffeur show you around!
Get a local’s opinion on things like:
▪ The best Tampa beaches
▪ Best restaurants on the Tampa Riverwalk
Avoid parking fiascoes at popular destinations like:
– Busch Gardens Tampa